I'm tugging at my hair... I'm pulling at my clothes... I'm trying to keep my cool, I know it shows. I'm staring at my feet, my cheeks are turning red, I'm searching for the words inside my head.
It don't do me any good, it's just a waste of time. What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out we're not goin' anywhere, so why can't I just tell you that I care?
'Cuz I'm feeling nervous trying to be so perfect, 'cuz I know you're worth it...you're worth it...yeah.
If I could say what I want to say I'd say I want to blow you away, be with you every night... am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I want to see I want to see you go down on one knee, marry me today! Guess I'm wishing my life away...
With these things I'll never say.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario